Career and Technical Education: The Heart of Minnesota's Workforce
November 1, 2022
At Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center in partnership with Alexandria Technical and Community College
The CTE Works! Summit is Minnesota's largest conference convening everyday leaders in Career and Technical Education (CTE) across the full spectrum of education and workforce systems. This annual event is where we reimagine college and career readiness and workforce development through conversation, innovation, and shared best practices. Together, we can drive economic prosperity for every Minnesota learner from high school to college and create impactful change.
As an Exhibitor at this year’s in-person Summit, your organization has abundant opportunities to make and strengthen connections with education and workforce practitioners in Minnesota and the Upper Midwest.
Why You Should Exhibit
- You will be exhibiting in-person at Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center. No virtual exhibits.
- Increase your brand recognition as a partner in CTE and career pathway activities.
- Network with your target audiences of 200+ high school and college educators, career-and-college readiness advisors, and leaders in workforce and community initiatives.
- Support local and regional education and employment programs, conduct market research, and generate qualified leads.
- Mobile labs are welcome! Show off your products to our participants.
Details and Cost to Exhibit
$125 fee per Exhibitor
- Incudes admission for one person. If you have more than one individual, you must register to attend the conference ($90 per person). Limited to two people total per exhibitor/vendor due to limited space.
- Includes lunch and refreshments.
$25 fee per Affiliate Partner*
- Incudes admission for one person. If you have more than one individual, you must register to attend the conference ($90 per person). Limited to two people total per affiliate partner.
- Includes lunch and refreshments.
*Organizations applying for Affiliate status are nonprofit and public entities with a mission related to education or workforce development. Proof of nonprofit status and an explanation of financial need is required with your Affiliate application. Send to Jared.Reise@MinnState.edu.
- September 30, 2022 by 4:30 PM is the deadline to submit an application.
- Exhibitors are reviewed and approved on a rolling basis.
- Exhibitors and Affiliates are notified of application status typically within two weeks of applying. If you have any questions about the status of your application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is $90 per person
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to a very low number of quality virtual proposals submitted this year, we will not be offering a virtual option for participants.
We are capping registration at 300 people this year due to limited venue space. Make sure you register early so you have a spot. We cannot take walk-ins on site. You must be pre-registered and paid to attend the Summit.
Do you have a question or need assistance with registration?
For for additional information about payment methods, deadlines, group registration, etc. contact email@example.com.
If you have a special circumstance, contact the Summit Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7:30 AM Breakfast
8:00 AM Summit Help Desk Opens (You must pre-reigster to attend)
8:15 AM Welcome and General Session
4:30 PM Summit Closes
View the entire Summit program, keynotes, speakers, list of concurrent sessions, and Summit details on our SCHED app at https://2022cteworkssummit.sched.com/.
$96 Special Room Rate for CTE Summit Attendees
Use the special reservation link below to reserve your room at Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center in Alexandria, MN.
- The link below will automatically add the discounted rate for CTE Summit Attendees
- Additional Taxes and Fees will be added upon check-out
If you have reservation questions, call the front desk reservation line at (320) 762-1124.
This conference is open to anyone in Minnesota serving students in career and technical education, building business and industry partnerships, developing a strong workforce through community partnerships, and preparing learners to enter high-skill, high-wage, and in-demand careers. You can expect to connect with the following audiences at the Summit:
Adult Basic Education
Business/Industry or Employer
Secondary School or District
Registration confirmation and payment, CEUs, or general questions about the Summit
Exhibiting at the Summit
For overall Summit questions or requests
About the Summit
This annual Summit is planned by committee members comprised of educators from Minnesota State, Minnesota Department of Education, Perkins Consortium Leaders, and the eight Minnesota State Centers of Excellence in partnership with Alexandria Technical and Community College. It has continued to grow over the years into the premier conference connecting the career and technical education community in the Upper Midwest. Participants and presenters alike come from high school, colleges and universities, workforce, local business and industry partners, and our local communities to convene once a year to share best practices in their field, network, and continue their professional development. CEUs are offered for college and secondary participants.
The CTE Works! Summit and any contents of this website and related materials were developed under the Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act (Perkins V) federal grant from the U.S. Department of Education.