Train Your Workforce
Each year, Minnesota State provides training to over 2,700 businesses and 130,000 individuals. Our 54 campuses have quality instructors with real-world experience — they work with businesses, government agencies, and non-profits to provide successful consulting and training solutions for virtually every industry. Whether your employees need certification, skill building, or career training, Minnesota State can help.Learn More Contact Us
Grow Your Workforce
With over 7,000 active employer partnerships, Minnesota State helps develop the workforce companies need today and into the future. Whether you're looking for qualified employees or need workforce development, there's a wealth of resources available to employers across Minnesota State campuses.
Over 340,000 students attend our colleges and universities each year. Use the links below to connect to employer services at our campus career centers. You'll be able to post your job opportunities, learn about career fairs, and more.
- Alexandria Technical & Community College
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Anoka Technical College
- Bemidji State University
- Central Lakes College
- Century College
- Dakota County Technical College
- Fond du Lac Tribal & Community College
- Hennepin Technical College
- Inver Hills Community College
- Lake Superior College
- Metropolitan State University
- Minneapolis Community & Technical College
- Minnesota North College
- Minnesota State
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Minnesota West Community & Technical College
- Normandale Community College
- North Hennepin Community College
- Northland Community & Technical College
- Northwest Technical College
- Pine Technical & Community College
- Ridgewater College
- Riverland Community College
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Saint Paul College
- St. Cloud State University
- St. Cloud Technical & Community College
- South Central College
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- Winona State University
Do you need help assessing your business needs? Do you want to connect to others in your industry to share knowledge and solve workforce challenges? Minnesota State can help. Connect with experts using the resources below.
Centers of Excellence
Work-based Learning (WBL) gives students an opportunity to apply what they're learning in the classroom and lab with hands-on experiences in real-world job applications. It also gives employers the benefit of:
- Immediate productivity from WBL hires
- Workers who arrive with essential "soft skills"
- Early access to a robust, innovative and diverse labor talent pool
- Positions the participating business as a good employer and preferred place to work
How employers typically participate in work-based learning
- Provide paid work opportunities with on-the-job training that is connected to students' programs of study
- Mentor students to help them understand work expectations and culture
- Provide presentations and onsite experiences to build awareness of occupations
- Recruit students early and benefit from their applied knowledge and productivity
Interested in learning more about work-based learning programs at Minnesota State?
New economic and workforce challenges mean that it is more important now than ever before to work together. Minnesota State partners with RealTime Talent to engage over 900 stakeholders from government, private industry, foundations, higher education, and non-profits to support economic growth and prosperity.
Are you looking for workforce development near you? Consider one of the 54 campuses below.
Whether you are looking for training for your workforce, help connecting to industry experts, or any other need, our trained support staff is available to answer your questions and connect you with resources.
Live chat, email questions, or call us to connect to solutions for your workforce. We look forward to assisting you!
MN Relay: 800-627-3529