Information for new and prospective employees
Minnesota State is committed to attracting, retaining, and developing talented employees who serve our 300,000+ students each year throughout the state. We have a vibrant and diverse system of 33 colleges and universities with 15,300+ dedicated faculty and staff focused on student success.
If you are interested in working at Minnesota State, we welcome you to review the current opportunities below, as well as information regarding compensation and benefits, professional development, and employee and labor relations.
Minnesota State is an equal opportunity employer/educator committed to the principles of diversity. We prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their race, sex, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or membership in a local commission as defined by law. As an affirmative action employer, we encourage applications from women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and individuals with protected veteran status. All applicants must be able to lawfully accept employment in the United States.
Winona State University seeks a dynamic and visionary president with the experience and passion to lead a strong institution into its next phase of growth and success. Reporting to the Chancellor of Minnesota State, the president is the chief executive officer of the university, serving the students, faculty, and staff of the institution while connecting it to the surrounding communities.
Check back often for executive opportunities.
Board of Trustees Policies
Minnesota State listings
Current career opportunities for faculty, staff, and administration at the colleges, universities, and system office of Minnesota State.
State of Minnesota (MMB) listings
Current job opportunities throughout all State of Minnesota agencies (e.g., MnIT, Mn/DOT, Minnesota State, The University of Minnesota, etc.).
College faculty credentialing search
Find credential fields with their associated minimum qualifications. A credential field, assigned field or license field means a defined area of knowledge and skill that is specifically related to a program, service, or academic discipline, and for which system-established minimum qualifications have been created. Assigned fields are associated with faculty positions formerly governed by the Minnesota Community College Faculty Association bargaining agreement and license fields are associated with faculty positions formerly governed by the United Technical College Educators bargaining agreement.
Please direct questions about employment opportunities to the Human Resources contacts listed with each position announcement.
System Office Vacancies
Please apply for classified positions at: State of Minnesota (MMB) careers website
- Office & Administrative Specialist, Principal / Executive Assistant Job Posting: 71206, Close Date: 11/27/2023
- Information Technology Specialist 5 / Sr. Oracle Database Administrator Job Posting: 71286, Close Date: 12/04/2023
- Information Technology Specialist 4 / SQL Server Database Administrator Job Posting: 71287, Close Date: 12/04/2023
Please apply for Administrator/MnSCU Academic Professional Positions at: PeopleAdmin
- System Director, Design and Construction, Admin-9
Job Posting: SO141P, Close Date: 12/04/2023
All postings close at 11:59 pm on their closing dates.
Please contact Shane Moore (or by phone 651-273-3967) with any questions.
- Alexandria Technical & Community College
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Anoka Technical College
- Bemidji State University
- Central Lakes College
- Century College
- Dakota County Technical College
- Fond du Lac Tribal & Community College
- Hennepin Technical College
- Inver Hills Community College
- Lake Superior College
- Metropolitan State University
- Minneapolis Community & Technical College
- Minnesota North College
- Minnesota State College - Southeast
- Minnesota State Community & Technical College
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Minnesota West Community & Technical College
- Normandale Community College
- North Hennepin Community College
- Northland Community & Technical College
- Northwest Technical College
- Pine Technical & Community College
- Ridgewater College
- Riverland Community College
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- St. Cloud State University
- St. Cloud Technical & Community College
- Saint Paul College
- South Central College
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- Winona State University