1098-T Tuition Statements are issued in January. Students may consent through their Student eServices account to receive their 1098-T Tuition Statements electronically rather than by U.S. mail. Reprints of 1098-T Tuition Statements can be obtained by contacting your college campus directly or by consenting to electronic delivery.
In addition to 1098-T Tuition Statements, the 1098-T Tuition Statement Detail report is also available with electronic consent or through your campus 1098-T contact. The 1098-T Tuition Statement Detail report describes by campus and by term the amounts reported in each box of the student's 1098-T Tuition Statement.
1098-T Resources and Information
- IRS Publication 970 - Tax Benefits for Education
- 1098-T Tuition Statement Frequently Asked Questions
- 1098-T Minnesota State Object Codes - Qualified Tuition & Fees
- IRS Tax Benefits for Education Information Center
- IRS Interview: Do I Include My Scholarship, Fellowship, or Education Grant as Income on My Tax Return?
- IRS: Parents & Students - College Tax Benefits information
- COVID-19 Emergency Aid - IRS Resources